hi+taste seeks to fulfill your gift needs! We are based in Mill Valley, California just North of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge. We celebrate the food culture of Northern California. Our specialty is eco-friendly wine, quality food products, and the art of gifting something special. Each gift you buy from us is packed with quality, curated products, love and creativity. We are able to customize your order and add items that truly reflect you or your company. In addition, we are marketing people that can help you fill the gaps in your business marketing and gifting programs. Contact us to help you put something unique together!
We choose our favorite wines of the season and add new libations each month including beer and vermouth. Our wines have their own story to tell and are sure to delight the recipient. Our wine philosophy is simple: Each bottle is rare, produced in a small batch using sustainable, eco-friendly methods and simply tastes good!
We are passionate about the fact that wine makes a great gift for almost anyone. Although there are literally thousands of reasons, here are our Top 5:
- It's just so good!
- Wine never goes to waste.
- It's sophisticated, yet fun.
- You don't have to wear it...unless you're REALLY having fun!
- They might just share it with you!
Now that we got that out there allow us to recommend some of our favorite gifts from hi+taste:
- Become a legend by sending the Red Luxe Duo
- Literally send fun with the Wine Lover's Six Pack + Tasting Game
- Everyone loves a taste of Napa Valley
- The Decadence Box has something for everyone's discerning taste buds.
- Budget conscious but fabulous? The Rouge Duo is it.
- My personal favorite go to sparkling, the Raventos i Blanc Rose in our Celebration Box
2010 Beckmen Estate Syrah, Santa Ynez Valley
“When Syrah was considered ‘the next big thing’ they were referring to Beckmen and it has arrived.”
“A quirky California varietal with ancestry from France and Argentina let me introduce you to Charbono.”